Meat rolls with sauce
The meat rolls with sauce are a second of delicious meat, an excellent alternative to the usual slices of meat.
The filling can vary, with mortadella, speck, ham or cooked ham or salami … as much as we like.
I used a filling of mortadella with a light sauce of cherry tomatoes, with which we could very well season our pasta and rolls as a second meat dish.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 10 thin slices of veal
- 10 slices of mortadella
- Pachino Tomatoes 500 Gr
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dry white wine 1/4 glass
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. We begin the preparation of the rolls.
Take the slices of meat and place the mortadella slices on top.
We roll the slice of meat on itself and to prevent it from opening we fix it with toothpicks.
We do the same procedure with all the other slices.
Now we just have to cook our rolls.
2. In a saucepan, lightly fry the garlic cloves, add the rolls, turning them so that they are lightly browned on all sides.
3. Add the dry wine over high heat for a few moments and add the halved cherry tomatoes.
4. Let’s lower the heat, add the salt and cover with a lid.
Let it cook on a low heat for about 1 hour.
5. Here are our meat rolls ready!