Orecchiette with broccoli and sausage
Orecchiette with broccoli and sausage a substantial and full-bodied first course, it is usually prepared in the cold season.
Two ingredients broccoli and sausage that together give a strong scent to this traditional dish.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 1 medium Roman broccoli
- 350 Gr sausages
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- Chili pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Extra virgin olive oil q.b
How to make orecchiette with broccoli and sausage
1. Take the broccoli and remove the florets, if necessary we divide them in half or in 4.
2. Blanch the florets in boiling salted water for 6-7 minutes.
3. Separately we remove the sausage casing and shell it with the prongs of a fork.
4. In a frying pan, sauté the garlic with the chilli, then add the sausages. After a few minutes, blend with the white wine.
5. With the help of a slotted spoon, remove the broccoli from the pot and transfer it to the pan.
Attention, however, we do not throw away the cooking water that we will need to cook the pasta.
We continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Bring the water back to the boil where we have boiled the broccoli and toss the orecchiette.
7. As soon as the pasta with the slotted spoon is ready, transfer the pasta a little at a time to the pan where we have prepared the dressing of broccoli and sausages.
Let the orecchiette mix well with the broccoli and sausages and sauté in a pan for a few minutes.
We also add a ladle or two of the cooking water to obtain the right creaminess.
Your broccoli and sausage orecchiette pasta are ready to serve and to taste together with yourf riends or with your family.!