The zucchini omelette is a second dish very simple to prepare, which everyone likes, to the big ones and especially to the children, with a delicate taste, tasty and healthy.
It can be eaten hot or cold, diced and very good to serve as an appetizer, excellent also stuffed with various fillings.
What’s better than an omelette when you have little time to tinker between pots and pans? Rich and nutritious, it satisfies with taste.
To make it more appetizing, a delicate variant involves adding courgettes. In pasta dishes or as side dishes, steamed or grilled, courgettes are a very versatile vegetable in the kitchen.
In today’s recipe this typically Mediterranean vegetable is added to the eggs to make the omelette even richer and more appetizing.
Their delicate taste goes well with quick cooking that enhance the taste, without altering it, as in this recipe.
A quick and simple omelette to make, with such a delicate flavor that the whole family will agree!
A quick recipe if you have little time to cook.
Try this zucchini omelette and you’ll see that it will solve the problem of dinner on many occasions.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium zucchini
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A clove of garlic
1. Wash and grate the zucchini, helping with a grater with wide holes.
Sprinkle with salt and drain in a colander.
2. In the meantime , in a plate helping with a fork whisked the eggs vigorously until it becomes clear and foamy.
3. Take a non-stick frying pan, brown the garlic, then remove, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and cook the zucchini for a few minutes.
4. Mix together with the beaten eggs and cook the zucchini omelette, with the lid, first on one side then turn it on the other side by turning it upside down helping from the lid.
5. Serve still warm your tasty omelette.