Pan fried peppers a tasty and easy side dish
Pan fried peppers a tasty and easy side dish are an exquisite side dish, an easy recipe to prepare.
With their sweet-and-sour taste they go perfectly with many dishes, meat dishes, cheeses and even to fill sandwiches.
Garlic peppers are a special, refined, unexpected, quick and very tasty dish. The simplicity and time saved offers this recipe even more popularity. Read it and you will find out how you can prepare it in your own kitchen!
- 1 kg of yellow and red peppers
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil q.b
How to make pan fried peppers a tasty and easy side dish
Method to prepare pan fried peppers :
1. To prepare peppers, cut them in half and pull the two halves apart. Remove the seeds and most of the membranes, along with the top stem.
Rinse the peppers well and cut into strips or chop.
2. In a pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, and fry the chopped garlic with the capers, add all of the peppers all at once.
3. Add the peppers and brown them.Cover with the lid and cook over low heat.
4. Season with salt and continue cooking for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Once cooked, sprinkle the peppers with chopped parsley.
We can serve both hot and cold peppers.