Lemon chicken scallopini
Lemon chicken scallopini, who don’t like them, the more you eat the more you want to eat.
Fortunately, scallops exist! Very delicate slices of veal that make dinners special, even the fastest or most frugal, provided that every time you choose the right seasoning that can tickle the palate.
This time we turn to those who love the fresh and acrid essence of lemon, which by thickening will become a delicious sauce!
The scallops with lemon, as well as the chicken with lemon, will immediately win you over with their delicate and fragrant flavor.
Our advice? Definitely to be generous with the doses, because the scallops with lemon are really irresistible!
In a short time you can prepare a tasty dinner.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300 g chicken, turkey or veal breast
- Half a lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and dry the chicken breasts.
2. Salted and floury on both sides.
3. In a pan add the extra virgin olive oil and fry the chicken breasts.
4. Brown on both sides on moderate heat.
5. When the scallops are cooked, add the lemon juice and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
6. Salt and pepper and serve .