Meatballs with peas italian recipe
The meatballs with peas a delicious and cheap dish, a second meat dish easy to prepare, a traditional dish that everyone will likeeasy to prepare ,you can cook somethnig different for your family or friends for lunch or for dinner.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 500 Gr beef minced meat
- 300 Gr frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of bread (breadcrumbs)
- 1 glas of Milk
- a carrot
- 1 celery coast
- 1 onion
- half glas of white wine
Let’s start preparing the meatballs with peas.
1. In a bowl put the minced meat, the eggs, the grated parmesan, salt, pepper, the chopped parsley and the bread crumbs soaked in milk and squeezed.
2. We work the dough by mixing all the ingredients well.
3. To make meatballs without the dough sticking to your hands, we need to get our hands wet with water.
We form the meatballs and put them on a plate, then let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. In a saucepan get fry the chopped carrot, celery and the fresh onion.
5. Next we add the meatballs, taking care to stirring them from time to time.
6. Add the salt.
So we add the peas, let them cook a little more, and blend with a glass of white wine, as soon as the wine has evaporated, lower the heat. Let’s continue cooking the meatballs covered with the lid.
If necessary we complete with water and let it cook over a low heat with the lid until cooked.
In less than an hour the meatballs with peas will be ready to serve on your table.