Nutella pancakes are a modified and super tasty version of the classic American recipe.
An easy and quick recipe in preparation for breakfast, for the snack or simply to serve as dessert.
They can be served with maple syrup or other various syrups, cranberries or red fruits, dried fruit or bananas.
How to prepare the Nutella pancakes
Ingredients for 4 pancakes:
- 1 egg
- Half a glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons full of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Avelo sugar
1. In a bowl mix the egg with the sugar.
2. Add the flour and stir, then combine the milk and last the yeast.
3.It will form a dense and homogeneous batter ready to make the tasty pancakes.
4. Take a non-stick frying pan, grease it with some seed oil helping with absorbent paper.
Pour a bit of batter into the pan with a ladle forming a disc.
When the bubbles are formed on the surface and the pancake is thickened, add a tablespoon of Nutella.
5. Before turning upside down the pancake , add more batter to cover the Nutella and twist the pancake with a scoop and continue cooking.
6. Serve warm the nutella pancakes with various syrups, maple syrup, red fruits or fresh fruit, as desired.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.