Nutella roll, a sweet dessert that will disappear as soon as it is done.
It is prepared with a soft biscuit dough and stuffed with Nutella.
The Nutella roll is one of the most classic desserts: a delicious whirlwind of soft biscuit dough wraps one of the most popular spreads based on hazelnuts!
This soft dough recalls the consistency and taste of sponge cake but in this format it will become an inviting roll of overwhelming goodies, which will conquer young and old!
Serve it in slices for a tasty snack to celebrate your children’s birthday
How to make the Nutella roll
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 glass full of flour
- 1/4 glass of milk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- powdered sugar
1. In a bowl, with an electric whisk, whisk the eggs together with the sugar until it becomes a very thick cream.
2. Add the flour a little at a time and incorporate well.
3. Add the milk a little at a time, stir, and lastly add the yeast.
4. Continue to assemble, you will get a smooth batter.
5. Take a baking sheet, line it with baking paper and pour all the dough.
Level the dough well so that it covers the entire surface of the pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 220 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
Check that the cookie dough is cooked.
7. Take a dish towel, sprinkle with granulated sugar and invert the biscuit dough with the top of the baking paper at the top.
Wait for it to cool for a while.
Take a brush and brush the entire surface with water, in this way you can remove the baking paper without breaking the biscuit dough.
8. Stuff the whole surface with Nutella and roll up the biscuit dough.
9. Cover the roll with the tea towel and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving
9. Cover the roll with the tea towel and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving.
10. Sprinkle with icing sugar, cut into slices not too thin and serve the Nutella roll.