Pasta with beans italian recipe
Pasta with beans italian recipe is one of the most famous traditional dishes in Italy.
This varied recipe, there are so many ways of preparation, without tomatoes in white enhancing the sweet taste of beans or with the addition of tomatoes, with a strong and sour taste.
A dish of peasant origin, nutritionally complete and substantial.
An easy and simple recipe, an excellent and genuine dish.
- 400 gr Beans
- 350 Gr pasta
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Vegetable broth
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare pasta and beans italian recipe
1. First prepare a sauté with carrot celery and onion.
Add the garlic clove to the sofritto, which you will remove as soon as it becomes golden.
2. La sera prima mettete a mollo in acqua fredda i fagioli fino alla mattina .
Lavate e scolate i fagioli e lessateli acqua salata .
Io butto l’acqua, sciacquo i fagioli e faccio bollire di nuovo.
3.Aggiungete i fagioli al soffritto e fate soffriggere insieme .
2.I use dry beans so you have to do this procedure:the evening before, soak the beans in cold water until the morning.
Wash and drain the beans and boil them in salted water.
I throw the water, rinse the beans and boil again,do tis two times.
3. Add the beans to the sauce and fry together.
After adding the tomato puree, 3 bay leaves, stir and mix everything.
After that, add the tomato sauce, 3 bay leaves, stir and mix the beans.
4. Add the vegetable broth about 1 litter ,made it hot water and vegetables cubes and continue cooking.
5. If necessary, add more broth and continue cooking until the beans are cooked.
Whisk a part of the beans, you will have a slightly thick soup.
6. Now add the pasta and continue cooking.
Check if the pasta is cooked check to salt.
Put the pasta with beans into dishes and serve it!