Risotto with spinach and stracchino cheese
Risotto with spinach and stracchino cheese a simple and economical recipe with a delicate flavor. A light and healthy first course. Ideal to prepare in spring when fresh spinach is found.
We all know that spinach is good for us, full of Vitamins .
The stracchino it’s a soft and creamy cows milk cheese with a rather mild flavour, you see it used in Piadina in Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna.
Added at the end it gives the risotto a wonderful creamy texture – it’s cheesy without feeling heavy and with the spinach, it’s a perfect match. It is also a dinner saver or lunch saver always perfect for any occasion.
Prepare this genuine recipe rich in vitamins, it will appeal to everyone!
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 2 glasses of Carnaroli rice
- 150 Gr stracchino
- 250 Gr spinach
- 2 fresh onions
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 100 Gr Parmesan
How to make risotto with spinach and stracchino cheese
Process for making spinach risotto:
1. First you have to wash the spinach well, then put it to boil in a large pot with a little water.
Cover with the lid and boil over low heat.
When they are soft, transfer them to a tall container and blend them with the blender until a thick cream is obtained.
2. Boil the rice in a pan, taking care to leave it al dente, then continue cooking in the pan together with the sautéed onion and spinach.
3. Heat a little oil and a good amount of butter in a deep pan over a medium heat and when the butter has melted add the onion, then add the rice al dente and the spinach smoothies.
Mix everything and add the spinach cooking water.
Season with salt and continue to simmer.
4.When cooked, add the stracchino to pieces and mix.
5. Serve the risotto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.Enjoy!